In this article, Step-by-step instructions will be provided on How to Delete Page in Word 2010? Word documents offer a variety of ways to remove the page, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
In short, for most first-time users, everything is a little complicated at first, but with time, everything changes and brings the results you want. As well, many people have trouble eliminating pages from Word documents at the right time.
Complete Guide on How to Delete Page in Word 2010?
Word 2010 documents allow you to delete a page very easily but can be a bit complex for all new users. When they discover that their document has an unwanted page, many beginners are confused. This article will explain How to Delete Page in Word 2010?
- You will need to open Word 2010 to delete the page of a document.
- If you wish to delete content, highlight it.
- Make sure the content is highlighted or selected that you want to delete.
- Then click the delete button from your keyboard to delete the page.
The way I defined is the simple and easiest of all the others. So, anyone can follow the steps and delete the Word Document 2010 page.
Complete Guide on How to delete the page in word documents on Mac?
A page of a Microsoft Word document is super easy to delete on Mac, so even a non-techie could delete the page. You can delete a page in Word in a few different ways.
- The first step is to open the document file from which you want to delete the page.
- In the second step press, Option+⌘+G together then a pop-up box will appear on the screen.
- In the third step enter the page number in the box and press enter.
- In the fourth step Close the screen by clicking the close button.
- Make sure your content must be selected to delete.
- Then click on the delete option to delete the page in a Word document on Mac.
Also, Read About Best Monitor for Excel Spreadsheets.